To my most adorable friend from the Basque Country… HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
10 reasons why Laura is awesome
- She’s itty bitty and tinier than me.
- She has a very mature-quirky-sarcastic-funny-friendly personality.
- Her and I like to make fun of Andrea.
- You can’t mess with her – she’s from the Basque Country.
- She makes good sangria.
- She won’t say no to a party.
- She’s my closest neighbour out of all of my exchange friends (~15 minute walk).
- I could always depend on her when I need a place to crash.
- She’s good with directions and navigating her way around the city.
- She will visit me in Surrey one day because she’s a fan of burning trees*.
I will truly miss this girl when we go our separate ways, but I know I will see her again in the future! Can’t wait to see you (and Andrea) when I visit you guys in Spain!!! Save the best tapas for me please 🙂
* one of the first pictures that came up when Laura googled “Surrey” (my hometown) was of a burning forest. No surprise there!