It’s been over 6 weeks since my last post!
Sorry for my lack of posts. Life’s been hectic with work, school, events, extra-curricular activities, and of course… RUNNING! Don’t worry, I didn’t neglect running. (;
Here are some quick updates since my last post (in no particular order):
- MX and I have been doing 1hr+ runs every Saturday morning since Feb 16 (we power through any weather – rain, shine, hail… you name it!) I always knew I could run long distances alone, but having a running partner has made running more enjoyable! I could tell that my endurance and motivation have increased. Thanks MX – you rock, rock, rock!
- MX and I are also on the hunt to find the best trails to run on! So far we ran through Bear Creek Park, Tynehead Park, Hawthorne Park, and Green Timbers Park. These are all in Surrey since that’s the most convenient for us, but we are willing to test out other places! Feel free to give some suggestions!
- My yoga Groupon expires… TODAY! THANK GOODNESS. I really did not enjoy the Hatha Yoga classes I attended because it did not fit well with my schedule nor am I a person who likes “relaxing exercises”. If the groupon offered power or hot yoga classes, that would have been a different story. Personally, I rather spend my time jogging for an hour that sitting and stretching for that time period (no offence). It just wasn’t for me.
- I got nominated to study at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia. :O I have to wait for Monash to send me the approval/disapproval letter sometime in May, so now all I have to do is wait. But it’s 90% confirmed that I am heading to Ozland! Eeep!
- My Enactus team whom I have been coaching since December won the Western Regional Financial Literacy Competition and are moving to Nationals in Toronto! Therefore, I plan to leave for Toronto in May to attend Nationals!!! I’m super happy for their accomplishment. (Click here for details.)
- Work’s been good to me. After doing co-op there for two terms, my boss has offered to extend my term once again! Yay for saving up for Australia!
There’s probably a ton of other things I missed out on, but those are the main things I would like to share with you. (:
Thanks for reading! Hopefully I’ll be more proactive in updating this blog, heh.